hotel shuttle to arrowhead stadium

"Clean hotel room with a comfortable bed. The staff was friendly and helpful, and the breakfast buffet was good. Arrowhead is a pretty decent drive from this location. If you're looking for GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium hotels that are in the best place for nightlife, these hotels are definitely worth checking out: If you're looking for GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium hotels that are close to the best restaurants, be sure to check these hotels out: Some of our top rated GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium hotels: These hotels near GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium are booked most frequently on ConcertHotels.com: If you're booking 10+ rooms, get GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium Group Hotel Rates in seconds. I wouldn't hesitate to stay at this hotel again. Hotel Lotus Extraordinary hotel in Kansas City, Missouri. - allows up to 2 dogs per room with a combined weight of 75 pounds - $75 per stay pet fee up to 6 nights - $175 maximum per stay pet fee. "Nice, quiet hotel with great customer service. The 24-hour front desk has staff always at the ready. Indoor Pool. The breakfast buffet and evening happy hour were well done. You can take advantage of free parking if you drive. The AC was just OK in the summer heat. Always read cancellation policies carefully before you make a reservation. The cost is approximately $14.00 per adult and $6.00 for children ages 2 -11years old. "The motel room was clean, comfortable, and modern, and the staff was friendly and helpful. You can put free parking to good use if you drive. The front desk clerk wasn't very nice. Free Wi-Fi access is available. "Quiet location, so I got a good night's sleep. Located close to Kauffman Stadium and Arrowhead Stadium, Best Western Premier Kansas City Sports Complex Hotel provides a free breakfast buffet, laundry facilities, and a fireplace in the lobby. Prices and availability subject to change. "Reasonably priced hotel. Home Missouri Hotels with Shuttle to Arrowhead Stadium. Arrowhead has a seating capacity of 76,416, making it the 28th largest stadium in North America and sixth largest NFL stadium. "The hotel had an airport shuttle, but it stopped running at 10 PM. Search over 2.9 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide. Multilingual staff at the front desk are standing by 24/7 to help with tours or tickets, luggage storage, and securing valuables. Most Recent HotelGuides Reviews "The hotel needed renovation. What should I do if I have COVID-19 symptoms when I arrive in Arrowhead Stadium? Learn More Enjoy extra room, extra comfort, and extra amenities $50 Food & Beverage credit daily, & free Premium Plus Wi-Fi! Get the advice you need. The hotel staff was nice and helpful. We have met several really nice people there! I recommend this place to everyone. Kansas City is an artsy city appreciated for its noteworthy cultural attractions such as the entertainment and theater. Friendly staff, and the service was prompt. Your current language is English (US), Hotels near Arrowhead Stadium, Kansas City, Best Western Premier Kansas City Sports Complex Hotel, Chic Home with Huge Grassy Yard 7 min to Stadium, Extended Stay America Select Suites - Kansas City - Stadium, See more properties near Arrowhead Stadium. At Best Western Premier Kansas City Sports Complex Hotel, guests have access to a gym, free WiFi in public areas, and conference space. If you booked through us and want to leave a review, please sign in first. If you drive, take advantage of free parking. Yes, travel within United States is currently allowed. Nice room and staff, and there were better amenities than I expected. We also love sitting in the lobby watching the other playoff games. "The hotel was clean, and the price was right. Check-in was easy, and we loved the popcorn. "Not a good value. If plane noise bothers you, don't stay here. I could not have asked for people more attentive to our needs. We make a small commission on bookings at no additional cost to you. "The hotel was so convenient. Rome2rio displays up to date schedules, route maps, journey times and estimated fares from relevant transport operators, ensuring you can make an informed decision about which option will suit you best. 2435 South 47th Street, I-10, Exit 153, Phoenix, AZ 85034, 2621 South 47th Street, I-10, Exit 153, Phoenix, AZ 85034, 4450 East Washington Street, Phoenix, AZ 85034. If you plan to drive, free parking is available. Location is good, about 22 minutes from Arrowhead Stadium, plenty of shopping, restaurants and activities. All rights reserved. Each room features air conditioning and cable TV. BUS SERVICE Bus transportation is available to GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium through RideKC on the 47 Broadway line. Taxi from Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center to Arrowhead Stadium. A $375 million renovation was completed in 2010. 1. (0.8 km from Arrowhead Stadium). Flexible on where to stay? We've got 7 hotels to choose from within just a mile of Arrowhead Stadium. When it comes to booking a hotel, nothing beats having a shuttle service right at your doorstep. Error: "Great hotel staff; they made my stay worth it. Often you cannot because some hotels' profit strategy is to get paid more than once for the same room for the same night. Feb 22 - Feb 23. If you drive, put free parking to good use. We've sent you an email so you can confirm your subscription. It takes approximately 11 min to drive from Downtown Kansas City to Arrowhead Stadium. Avoid the long line for a zTrip taxi after the event. 11 best hotels near Kansas City Chiefs at Arrowhead Stadium Star rating 5 stars 4 stars 3 stars 2 stars 1 star Our top picks Lowest price first Nearest to Best reviewed See all Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kansas City Sports Complex Raytown,Kansas City Chiefs at Arrowhead Stadium - View on map Pets allowed Car park Free Wi-Fi in all rooms! Fully refundable Reserve now, pay when you stay. Best Hotel for Chiefs Games EVER! With just a short walk across the skybridge, the Hilton is conveniently located at the Rosemont Convention Center, is walking distance to shopping (~10 minutes), and offers shuttle services to/ from the airport., This has everything you need for an airport hotel easy on-site parking, clean rooms, friendly helpful staff, adequate hot breakfast, bars and diners within walking distance, good wi-fi and a free shuttle service. This mat seem absurdd. The fridge and microwave didn't work, and neither did the phone in the room. Where should I go? 1413 West Rio Salado Parkway, Tempe, AZ 85281. 0.8 mile to Phoenix Airport. The distance between Downtown Kansas City and Arrowhead Stadium is 10 km. Domestic travel is not restricted, but some conditions may apply. "The motel was a little overpriced. "Clean room with everything I needed. Check-in and checkout went smoothly. Make yourself known to an official member of staff and/or call the national coronavirus helpline number on 800-232-4636. I'm disabled, and the staff was kind and considerate. Contact Us: PHONE 1-816-920-4237 E-MAIL fanexperience@chiefs.com MY CHIEFS ACCOUNT ADVANCED PURCHASE REQUIRED Cash will not be accepted at tollbooths PURCHASE NOW > ARRIVE EARLY Arriving early helps you beat traffic closer to game time. Important: Hotels may change policy or services before we have a chance to update our website. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-87064367', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Kansas City that has shuttle service to and from Arrowhead stadium? Stay here. At the terminals, Rental Car stops are located on the commercial lane and marked with a covered shelter and signs. "The hotel staff was accommodating and helpful with restaurant recommendations. CHECK-IN: 3:00 P.M. CST CHECK-OUT: 11:00 A.M. CST. Additional amenities include a conference center, a business center, and a computer station. 4.3/5 1302 reviews. A little out dated but great overall. At the time of publishing, this hotel offers a shuttle service to Arrowhead Stadium. The heated pool and whirlpool were great on 50 degree days. Amazing places to stay in the United States. 1600 South 52nd Street, I-10, Exit 153, Tempe, AZ 85281. "Close to the airport. Arthur Bryant's. 1.32 miles away. "Nice experience. Don't stay here. Lowest nightly price found within the past 24 hours based on a 1 night stay for 2 adults. The hotel building was older, but it was clean. - $100 per stay pet fee for studio and 1-bedroom suites - $150 per stay pet fee for 2-bedroom suites. ", A verified traveler stayed at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Stes Kansas City Sports Complex, an IHG Hotel, : (Save changes and close the date picker. It is home to more than 1,300 animals and is an accredited member of the Association of Zoos and Aquariums (AZA). I didn't appreciate the hair in the bathtub, sink, and floor. The hotel didn't have cold drinks or water for purchase. Where can I get discount tickets for World's of Fun? 2435 South 47th Street, I-10, Exit 153, Phoenix, AZ 85034. I'd stay again. You couldn't find a better hotel. The only drawback was the airplane noise, which kept me up most of the night. "The AC was ridiculously loud, and the manager never contacted me as I requested. The room was clean, and the hotel staff and shuttle driver were professional. The staff was excellent and kept everything organized despite Covid. The Hotel Has 720 Upscale Rooms In A 40-Story High-Rise Building With A Soaring Atrium. Valet parking is offered for USD 34.00 per day. My room was clean and outstanding. 4120 East Van Buren Street, Phoenix, AZ 85008, 911 South 48th Street, I-10, Exit 153, Tempe, AZ 85281. To the best of our knowledge, it is correct as of the last update.Visit Rome2rio travel advice for general help. "Good location. Choose your currency. Use form above to change dates. Arrowhead Stadium is part of the Truman Sports Complex, which is 8 miles southeast of downtown Kansas City where I-70 crosses I-435. "We returned from a day out to find our room hadn't been cleaned. Reservations 1 888 HOLIDAY (1 888 465 4329) Front Desk 1-816-9979444. What are the travel restrictions in Arrowhead Stadium? 8551 East Blue Parkway, Kansas City. Other operators. Bus fare used to be $1.50. Hotel in Independence Guests of Silver Heart Inn and Cottages enjoy free WiFi in public areas, a spa tub, and spa services. More things to do in Raytown Kauffman Stadium Hotels with Shuttle to Arrowhead Stadium At the time of publishing, this hotel offers a shuttle service to Arrowhead Stadium. "Easy to access. The carpet was horrible, and the beds were uncomfortable. Save an average of 15% on thousands of hotels with Expedia Rewards. Thanks! From Kansas City Union Station, null 63 min From Conference Center, null 69 min From Bartle Hall, Kansas City 66 min From Nelson-Atkins Museum Of Art, null 47 min From El Conejo, null 1114 S Noland Rd, Independence, MO, 64050. "The hotel was clean and quiet, and the staff was courteous. ), Check prices close to Arrowhead Stadium for tonight, Mar 4 - Mar 5, Check prices close to Arrowhead Stadium for tomorrow night, Mar 5 - Mar 6, Check prices close to Arrowhead Stadium for next weekend, Mar 10 - Mar 12, Best Western Premier Kansas City Sports Complex Hotel, Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Stes Kansas City Sports Complex, an IHG Hotel, Super 8 by Wyndham Independence Kansas City, Quality Inn & Suites Kansas City - Independence I-70 East, La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kansas City Beacon Hill. $10 Shuttles to the Kansas City Marriott Downtown and Crown Center are available after the event If you're headed to one of our exclusive hotels, we offer a shared shuttle service for a flat rate. Additional amenities include coffee/tea in a common area, a computer station, and express check-in. Breakfast was bad. Even though there were quite a few people ahead of me, the wait was minimal. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again. I'd stay here again. At La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kansas City Beacon Hill, guests have access to a gym, free WiFi in public areas, and a business center. Featuring free Wi-Fi in each guest room, guests can enjoy a daily hot breakfast with eggs and fruit. The hotel was clean. That means you can hop on a bus to get where you need to go in the city without needing to pay. 3037 East Van Buren Street, I-10, Exit 147, Phoenix, AZ 85008. The staff was outstanding. Many offer shuttles to and from Arrowhead Stadium on gamedays, but a curated selection of local favorites includes: Crossroads Hotel. Retreat to your room featuring plush beds, cool A/C, free WiFi, and a flat-screen TV. That's how we know our reviews come from real guests who have stayed at the property. All the employees I encountered were pleasant, courteous, and professional. Stay where you want, when you want, and get rewarded, Save an average of 15% on thousands of hotels with Member Prices. Plan on driving to a different restaurant. Multilingual staff at the front desk are standing by 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, luggage storage, and securing valuables. 3.1 mi (4.99km) from City Center. I'd never stay here again. The AC didn't work well. Hotels near Arrowhead Stadium Best Western Premier Kansas City Sports Complex Hotel 4011 Blue Ridge Cutoff, Kansas City, MO, 64133 0.5 mi from Arrowhead Stadium $84 per night Mar 1 - Mar 2 This hotel features a restaurant, a 24-hour gym, and a bar/lounge. Rome2rio also offers online bookings for selected operators, making reservations easy and straightforward. Typical complimentary breakfast. You might want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our travelers: Hotel Lotus 3-star hotel Free breakfast Free parking Free WiFi Central location Best Western Premier Kansas City Sports Complex Hotel Starlight Theatre is a 7,958-seat outdoor theatre in Kansas City, Missouri, United States that presents Broadway shows and concerts. An automatic car wash next door, and a 24hr McDonald's across the street. (1,386 reviews) "Beautiful property with spacious and comfortable rooms. Don't recommend this motel. We have more than 70 million property reviews, all from real, verified guests. Review of Hotel Lotus, Kansas City, MO Tripadvisor. This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. "Our room was clean, and the hotel clerks were nice. InterContinental Kansas City at the Plaza, an IHG Hotel, Hotel Phillips Kansas City, Curio Collection by Hilton, Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center, Hotel Westport Kansas City, Tapestry Collection by Hilton, Seville Plaza Hotel, Trademark Collection by Wyndham. "The room looked unkempt and didn't feel clean. "An average hotel that was reasonably clean. "No microwave in the room; we had to use the one in the 24-hour store in the hotel lobby. Yes, there is a direct bus departing from East Village - Bay E and arriving at On 40 Hwy At Donnelly Eb. - allows up to 2 pets per room - no pet fee. "Good hotel. The hotel was old and outdated. 3830 Blue Ridge Cut Off, Kansas City, MO, 64133. Is it compulsory to practice social distancing in Arrowhead Stadium? It is also the largest sports facility by capacity in the state of Missouri. The 3rd room was fine. 1-12 of 92 GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium Hotels i List 9 Map Good, 3.65 Based on 865 Reviews $$$$$ Show Prices Best Western Premier Kansas City Sports Complex Hotel 4011 Blue Ridge Cut-Off, Kansas City (Map) - (888) 420-1641 eee TripAdvisor Traveler Rating: 131 Reviews v 0.6 miles from GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium ( 3 mins ) t 11 mins walking At Best Western Premier Kansas City Sports Complex Hotel, guests have access to a gym, free WiFi in public areas, and conference space. 64133, United States. 6.16 miles away. To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. GAME PLAN The information below will help you plan your trip. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Kansas City, Marriott Autograph Collection Hotels in Kansas City, Hotels near National WWI Museum and Memorial, Hotels near The Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art, Hotels near Negro Leagues Baseball Museum, Hotels near Science City at Union Station. Take a copy with you to the hotel. Hilton Hotel Airport Phoenix - I-10, Exit 153, Courtyard by Marriott Airport Phoenix - I-10, Exit 153, Country Inn & Suites by Radisson Airport Phoenix - I-10, Exit 153, La Quinta Inn South Airport Tempe - I-10, Exit 153, Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport North - I-10, Exit 147, Holiday Inn & Suites Airport Phoenix - I-10, Exit 153, SpringHill Suites by Marriott Phoenix Airport Tempe, Residence Inn by Marriott Airport Phoenix, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Airport Phoenix, Home2 Suites by Hilton North Airport Phoenix, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Airport Phoenix - I-10, Exit 151, Hilton Garden Inn Airport Phoenix - I-10, Exit 151, Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Airport Tempe - I-10, Exit 153, Drury Inn & Suites Airport Phoenix - I-10, Exit 151, SureStay Hotel by Best Western Airport Phoenix - I-10, Exit 147, Wyndham Hotel Phoenix Airport Tempe - I-10, Exit 153, GreenTree Inn & Suites Airport Phoenix - I-10, Exit 153, Home2 Suites by Hilton Airport Phoenix - I-10, Exit 153, Holiday Inn & Suites North Airport Phoenix, Homewood Suites by Hilton Airport Phoenix - I-10, Exit 153, DoubleTree by Hilton Tempe - I-10, Exit 153, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Arizona Mills Tempe - I-10, Exit 153, Hotels near Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport PHX, Hotels near Desert Willow Conference Center, Hotels near Phoenix Greyhound Bus Station, About Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Security | Contact Us, Upper-upscale, smoke-free, full-service hotel, Heated outdoor swimming pool open all year, Upscale, smoke-free hotel near I-10, Exit 153, Free shuttle to attractions within 3-mile radius, Park and fly rates offered based upon availability, Outdoor swimming pool open all year - exercise room, Upper-midscale, smoke-free hotel near I-10, Heated outdoor swimming pool - exercise room, Midscale, smoke-free, airport hotel near I-10, 3 floors, 128 rooms and suites - elevator, Park and fly costs $25 per stay up to 7 nights, Upper-midscale, smoke-free, full-service hotel, Heated outdoor swimming pool open all year - exercise room, Upscale, smoke-free, full-service hotel near I-10, Free shuttle to other attractions within 3-mile radius, Upper-midscale, smoke-free, airport hotel near I-10, Restaurant open for breakfast and dinner only, Microwave and refrigerator in every suite, Upscale, smoke-free, all-suite, extended-stay hotel, Upper-midscale, smoke-free, airport hotel, Upper-midscale, smoke-free, extended-stay hotel, 4 floors, 119 studio and 1-bedroom suites, Upscale, smoke-free hotel near Phoenix Airport, Free shuttle to other attractions within 5-mile radius, Park and fly costs $25 per stay up to 14 nights, Park and fly costs $15 per stay up to 7 nights, Cheap, smoke-free, airport hotel near I-10, Midscale, smoke-free, all-suite hotel near I-10, Upper-midscale, smoke-free, all-suite, extended-stay hotel, 4 floors, 103 studio and 1-bedroom suites, Upper-midscale, smoke-free, all-suite, airport hotel, Outdoor swimming pool - 24-hour exercise room, Free shuttle to other attractions within 1-mile radius, Outdoor rooftop swimming pool - exercise room. We arrived after checkout time, but had to wait an hour for assistance. The restaurant was closed because of Covid, and there were no decent restaurants within easy walking distance in the heat. "The hotel was convenient, and the employees were nice. Select an option below to see step-by-step directions and to compare ticket prices and travel times in Rome2rio's travel planner. Members who are knowledgeable about this destination and volunteer their time to answer travelers' questions. 1-12 of 92GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium Hotels. I had no complaints and would definitely stay here again. 23. - allows pets up to 65 pounds - $50 per stay pet fee. We've got 7 hotels to choose from within just a mile of Arrowhead Stadium. This page contains affiliate links. After their trip, guests tell us about their stay. The beds were comfortable. The location of the hotel is right across from Arrowhead Stadium.

Star Trek Fleet Command 3 Star Survey Parts, Full Resolution Correspondence Learning For Image Translation, Articles H

Comments are closed.