summer wells last photo

"The Sun", "Sun", "Sun Online" are registered trademarks or trade names of News Group Newspapers Limited. Hard to believe she wouldn't have taken a photo of Summer "planting flowers" as she seemed to document everything. THIS VIDEO HAS BEEN RE UPLOADED AS THE LAST PHOTO REGARDING THE SUPPOSABLE NEW PROPERTY SEARCH WAS FROM 2016 and I have not Worked out how to edit parts out yet#Tennessee #SummerMoon #SummerWells JOIN the fans favourite channel for Info and entertainment. I really think Summer died by accident and she got rid of the body. I dont think shes in the area because the dog goes down to the road and thats the end of the trail, but I dont know that for a fact. Summer Moon-Utah Wells was last seen on June 15 outside of her family's home in Hawkins County's Beach Creek Community. Yet you're living in a plywood shack ffs. We never know until we know the truth. When asked if his theory about what happened to Summer had changed, Donald said: "No. We interviewed our tech expert, Jaime Vazquez, to learn more about accessible smart home devices. I also have a small child of my own, and the way this call was, it laid heavy on my heart that I had to be there and do everything that I could do to try and locate Summer Wells., Coup said the search efforts were very time-consuming and difficult for the searchers due to the extremely dense canopy, along with the excessively steep terrain.. Donald does have a criminal record, which includes other alcohol-related charges and domestic violence. At the time of her disappearance, Donald said he was at work, his sons were inside the home, and his wife and mother-in-law were outside facing away from the basement door. Singles Day 2021 what is it and how does it compare to Black Friday. However, the nature of these videos, means I rely on news outlets and the internet for content. Headteacher sacked 'after sending parents a list of striking teachers' as school launches probe. Aside from barking dogs alerting them to a stranger, the road leading to their home is unpaved. In March it was reported that Summer's family "wasn't cooperating" with law enforcement as the search for their daughter continues. Donald also reportedly said that a lot of people were coming to him and accusing him of various things regarding the disappearance of his daughter. Thank you for sharing this! The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation as of Tuesday afternoon had received 650 tips in the search for Summer Wells, reported missing from her family's home in the Beech Creek community of. If something nefarious happened to Summer (at this point, I believe shes gone), more than likely I think Candus did something (purposely or accidentally) that caused Summers disappearance. Five-year-old Summer Wells vanished from her home in Hawkins County's Beach Creek Community, Tennessee on June 15 sparking a huge search. ", "I've made up my mind not to let Satan win," he said. During an interview with Dr. Phil, the tv personality made it clear that he does not think the parents had anything to do with Summer's disappearance, but he did press them on if they knew anything more about who may have targeted the girl. This isnt helping with the dirty living conditions and it costs money to have so many animals (unless youre not prepared to care for them, which, they arent). Nothing really different about the pictures that tell any story of abuse. The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation said a statewide Amber Alert went out on June 16, one day after Summer was reported missing to the Hawkins County Sheriff's Office. Titled "Thank You For Prayers", the statement read: "[T]hank you everyone for kind messages. Now after nearly four months missing, police have issued a statement saying they "noticed an uptick in misinformation being spread online" about the case. I choose God.". "Like an idiot, I believed it and I flipped out, started drinking, and everything else. I love her with all my heart. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Become a moderator for the channel giving you access to block or delete comments that you do not agree with. He told WVLT: Well I think whoever grabbed her probably had her mouth covered, and I think she was gasping for air by the time she got somewhere down here because our neighbor heard a scream. She is on social media constantly and sends alarmingly inappropriate texts to a 15 year old boy to whom she also provided alcohol. A really funny scream and shes been telling us that all along, he said. You are also welcome to come up and join me on live streams even if you do not want to show your face. We have received thank you messages from people all over the world. 433K views Streamed 1 year ago #theinterviewroom #chrismcdonough Join Chris for a LIVESTREAM as he shows EXCLUSIVE video of Candus Wells, the mother of missing 5-year-old Tennessee girl. Then you see the house; part of it is covered in yellow siding while the rest is exposed plywood. As you trek up the hill toward the home, forgotten toys covered in grass and vines line the dirt road. Nearly 3 weeks have passed since the mysterious disappearance of Summer Wells from Hawkins County, Tennesse.Investigators have been searching for the little girl, but no trace has been found of Summer.Summer is 3-feet tall with blonde hair and blue eyes. Candus and Gma placed themselves outside during the time an abduction would have occurred. The Evergreen State takes the top spot again in the U.S. News Best States ranking on the strength of its tech sector and other industries. The family is also asking for direct tips via their website findsummerwells.com. Sign up for notifications from Insider! For your protection. Under state law, it's required that a "vehicle shall be driven as nearly as practicable entirely within a single lane and shall not be moved from that lane until the driver has first ascertained that the movement can be made with safety.. For the latest news, weather, and sports alerts right at your fingertips, download the free WJHL News app! thank you.". #summerwells #donwells #candusblyCall 901-385-5555 or 1-800-TBI-FIND, if you have ANY information on Summer Wells' whereabouts. Please keep us in prayer. The TBI AMBER Alert reports Summer's appearance as follows: Age: 5 Sex: Female Race: White Hair: Blonde Eyes: Blue Height: 3 Weight: 40 lbs. As of this afternoon, weve received 394 tips in the search for Summer Wells. "All we know is that she went down the basement. FW de Klerk dead - last president of Apartheid South Africa who freed Nelson Mandela dies aged 85, Uni student finds 'BITE MARKS' on arm after being 'spiked' on night out as she still has bruises two days later, Parents' heartache after son, 13, dies after being hit in the head with hurling ball at school, Kim Jong-uns longest absence in seven years sparks fresh health rumours after despot goes missing for over a month, Woman raped as she left kebab shop after night out as cops hunt man in hoody over attack. Donald, meanwhile, claims to have successfully completed a polygraph on June 17. Summer Wells' Last Photo - Comparing the VIDEO! "I'm not going down that road. The family has too many animals. The property isn't that big. On Twitter, the police statement read: "Weve noticed an uptick in misinformation being spread online about the search for 5-year-old Summer Wells, who went missing from her home in Hawkins County in June. #TNAMBERAlert pic.twitter.com/dFhKSA40iN. To me, it seems as though Candus never matured past the teen years. Submissions: https://forms.gle/qm24RFVJoigCLHYJ9 Twitter: @aaronmullfilms_________ DONATIONS Donations are never expected, but always appreciated. Stay safe. "I don't think either one of them killed or injured Summer," Hartley said. NCIC: M476287498 Missing From: Rogersville, Tennessee. "We want to be clear that were doing everything within our power to find her. For complete coverage of theSearch for Summer Wells, click here. 49,486 views Jul 4, 2021 2.2K Dislike Share Save True Crime Rocket Science 86.3K subscribers https://twitter.com/CrimeRocket. ", Donald added that he would do "anything to have my baby back" and said he's putting his faith in God to "turn this around. The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation is urging people to stop sharing bogus theories and to only share "factual information" in a bid to help find Summer. They both strongly deny having any involvement in their daughter's disappearance. I am not judging the economics of the Wells household, I just don't know how even in the poorest environment, a home could be in such disarray and be so unsanitary? All rights reserved. Coup said Summers disappearance impacted him on an emotional level, which encouraged him to put his very best efforts into searching for her. But based on these pictures, I see a family a little rough round the edges but that's all. "They made Candus wait five days longer to take hers. Money for smokes. Thank [you to] all the searchers. Stay up to date with what you want to know. Don confirmed this while appearing on a podcast called "Jay is 4 Justice," according to News Channel 11. Officials have refused to comment on why the gag order was issued. VIDEOS: All video clips are used by means of fair use and with commentary Under the copyright act EMAIL; crimestoriesobsessed@gmail.com https://cash.app/%C2%A3crimestoriesobsessed https://paypal.me/emmaw960?locale.x=en_GB SOURCES; News reportsMUSIC; audionautix.comINTRO; Renderforrest MUSIC; Renderforrest. Also the property is on ten acres according to public records , there arent any Wells or Bly where I read this info . Shortly before her disappearance, Summer's chin-length blonde hair was buzzed down to a close crop. The dogsmore laziness and neglect. HAWKINS COUNTY, Tenn. (WJHL) - After 5-year-old Summer Wells went missing from her home in Beech Creek, investigators have worked around the clock to locate her. A TikTok account with the same name as her mother posted a video about the search. Even just to be a supporter to help me continue to bring you content. The aunt of missing five-year-old Summer Wells has now also disappeared, it has emerged, and has not been seen since 2009. LAST SIGHTING Summer was last seen on June 15, 2021, outside of her family's Rogersville, Tennessee, home in Hawkins County's Beach Creek Community. summer wells remains found, a five-year-old girl, went missing from her home in Hawkins County, Tennessee, on June 15 of this year. Keep Don. "I've never stopped talking to law enforcement. It's one thing to be poor. He told local media that both he and Candus had been asked to do a test sooner, but the pair were reportedly too emotional to go through with it. "At first I didnt get no sleep for two days. He spoke with News . Candus has a brand new Subaru. at the best online prices at eBay! Candus doesnt work with five kids so they all live on DW money from work ? Im starting to think the shaved head situation is fueled by Canduss lack of desire to take care of her daughters hair and keeping it clean and brushed. For further details of our complaints policy and to make a complaint please click this link: thesun.co.uk/editorial-complaints/, Don Wells shared a heartbreaking video on the one-year anniversary of his daughter's disappearance, Summer Wells, 6, went missing from her Tennessee home on June 15, 2021, Don is currently in jail serving his sentence for a DUI arrest, The Wells family believes Summer was abducted, Mystery of missing Summer Wells, 6, after dad releases her final picture from jail on anniversary of disappearance, Inside sinister rise of pink cocaine sweeping UK nightclubs as warring cartels battle to control 'Coca Cola of drugs', Inside sick Honeytrap plot that left man dead after women seduced and drugged him to steal his Rolex watches, 'Bubbly' nightclub worker, 31, killed after her Audi crashed into a bridge on her way home from work. #summerwells #donwells #candusbly Call 901-385-5555 or 1-800-TBI-FIND, if you have ANY information on Summer Wells' Show more Hide chat replay. Shes been abducted in my mind, 100%. Ofcourse the drug use allegations as well as a few others are a different topic. The kids have four wheelers and mini bikes . "Statistically speaking, there's a good chance she's already dead," Donald told theKingsport Times-News. She was around 3' tall and weighed around 40 pounds at the time of her disappearance, according to . Insider reported in January that Arkansas State Police investigated a viral TikTok video that many believed showed Cassie Compton, who went missing in 2014 at age 15, but found that the woman in the video was not Compton. Whatever happened to Summer, he's aware of imo. Edit: Fixed a spelling error. How does that work," he toldWVLT. In a recent interview with WVLT, Donald elaborated further on his theory, insisting someone came through a wooded trail near the family's home and took the girl when nobody was watching. Top editors give you the stories you want delivered right to your inbox each weekday. If this has been discussed, I must've missed it. Lawson, however, added that Donald's claim that a neighbor heard a scream was "unfounded.". That's not what this is though. Best States is an interactive platform developed by U.S. News for ranking the 50 U.S. states, alongside news analysis and daily reporting. At the time of her disappearance, Donald said he was at work, his sons were inside the home, and his wife and mother-in-law were outside facing away from the basement door. Members only emojis/stickers, shoutouts and help me with Investigating cases, suggest cases to cover next. In July, Donald said he believed that Summer is probably no longer alive. "I hate to think that. Donald has previously said that the familybelieves she was abducted, despite officials saying there is no evidence to support his claims. The Wells family issued a statement on their websitededicated to finding Summer, calling Donald's actions "stupid" and revealing that he'd been out driving in search of cigarettes at the time of his arrest. All information will be held in the strictest confidence and only info that you want to be shared will be shared. An AMBER Alert was issued for Summer the following day, after being upgraded from an Endangered Child Alert. I joined the rescue squad to assist and give back to my community, Coup said. I'm not saying the 15-year-old hurt Summer but I am saying that he knows everything. Become a member of the family to get access to perks: such as members only videos, members only newsfeed and community chat. Authorities utilized several specialized teams, including K-9, helicopters, fixed-wing drones and even divers.

Fun Facts About Turning 50 In 2022, Articles S

Comments are closed.