standard schnauzer rescue uk

She is full pedigree and we have all the papers, we have 3 children , Home offered in Sussex30.07.15 We lost Charlie last summer and Bertie in February. We are experienced schnauser owners, having given our last mini schnauser a loving home for 15 years. She is quite active put in the gardens most days, home everyday. Please contact me on 07710151247. We are a dog family and after losing our last baby , House check needed for Giant schnauzer rescue in Yorkshire 05/12/16Good people of Schnauzer rescue community, I live in Brighton, East Sussex. We have a spaniel and cannot manage , Schnauzers for rehoming Sept 19Schnauzers for re homing Sutton Coldfield 7 .9 19 . My sister has 2 of the most beautiful Mini Schnauzers and I fell in love with the breed a few years , Loving home offered for female Mini in Staffs, Dec 28th, 2019Hello, I live with my Mun and Dad in a village in Leicestershire. I also have two older children , Forever home with endless love, Hants/Surrey 14.07.18At the beginning of June this year, it broke my heart to say goodbye to my darling BellaBoo forever. We are a family of two adults and one 5 year old child looking for a mini schnauzer to join our family. Orpington kent I live in Limpsfield in Surrey RH8 0DF. jennyroberts66@live.com, Loving home offered to a Mini by experienced owner, Co Tyrone, 28.06.18Hello, I am located in Dungannon, Co. Tyrone. i have just lost my miniature , we rescued him when he was three from a home where he was being abused. any , wanted miniture schnauzerNot rated yetIam looking to rehome a schnauzer any age as my schnauzer died this year and I miss her so much. We live in the country , Linda DaviesLooking for a companion for our 4yr old Lhasa apso Toby. My name is Dianne and my email address is: capcha777@hotmail.com , Looking for 3-5-year-old Schnauzer in EssexTuesday, April 17th, 2012 We have had three minis but lost our older boy (12) last year and our older girl (13, blind, ex-breeder) two months . We are looking to re-home adopt or rescue a mini male schnauzer. We have just head that Ben, the black Miniature Schnauzer in Honley, West Yorkshire, has been successfully re-homed in a lovely , good home offered for mini schnauzer in London Hello, , Loving family Home offered to Schnauzer Cheshire 22/08/18Our family would like to rehome a miniature schnauzer. I am looking to become a mum to a miniature schnauzer and would prefer if possible to adopt a puppy , Loving home waiting for mini schnauzer to join our mini. UK, mini home offered Bucks Not rated yet2/2/15 Hello I am intrested in a standard schnauzer rescue dog I have recently retired and I am at home all day I am 69 and my wife is 55 and we have , lost our mini, looking for a companion for our female18th Dec 2014 Hertford - Young miniature Schnauzer male wanted. We have 3 children (11,9and7) .i am at home full time to give a dog lots of time , Loving home offered from family with experience of SchnauzersMarch 14th 2016: We are now looking for a companion for , Home offered for older Standard or giant, Worcs June '21We feel we can offer the perfect forever home to an older standard or giant schnauzer . MrsMinature Schnauzer - 1 - 2 years for rehoming in the county of norfolk, UK. I have had 2 standard schnauzers and adore their character. Schnauzer Rescue dogs may not be suitable for families with young children. A loving, dog-friendly home with lots of long walks and , Cooper needs a calm, permanent home without children or dogs 10.8.15 Hi, They will join our loving home with no children, enjoy long walks and holidays to , Experienced home offered for adult mini schnauzer bitch 28th Sept 22Our lovely Mitzi died at 16 years and we are bereft without herwe are elderly pensioners and live opposite playing fields so she would get loads of , Buddy is an 8 year male that needs a GOOD home -REHOMED!! Hi, my family really would love to rescue a Miniature Schnauzer. We have a gorgeous female schnauzer that we have to rehome due to a change in domestic circumstances. He's in a good loving home and they , Feisty 18-month mini needs a good new home I have a 18 month old Mini Schnauzer who is a lovely, friendly, active chap - I need to rehome as I have had to return to work - it does not suit him to , Home wanted for gorgeous mini schnauzer in SUSSEXMarch 11th 2013 We have bred & shown Boxer dogs for , Very experienced home offered for Mini, CornwallRedruth Cornwall. We live in Wiltshire , Heart available for mini girl needing a home North yorks, December 2018Previous owner of 4 mini schnauzers offering a home for a young mini girl. We are a family of 4 including two older children aged 14 & 22 and are living in Swansea. Pre-booking essential: for details, email: lichstone@aol.com More. Hi I am a retired pensioner who is at home all day My wife passed away a few years ago and I have been dog sitting for my daughter and her poodle , Retirees offer home near Derby 04.12.14 I'm looking to offer a home to a lady mini schnauzer, having said goodnight to my lovely lady last year. Dec 2016Hi there, we are looking to offer a new home to a miniature schnauzer. FREE to a good home. Now we want a little play mate for him, he's affectionate, , Looking for a miniature or standard schnauzer more than 8months old20/07/16 I'm Claire and we stay in Fife Glenrothes.We are really looking to give a miniature schnauzer a happy life with a family who wont just adore your , home offered for Giant Schnauzer in Scotland 04.04.17I'd love to give a GIANT SCHNAUZER a new home. Mrs k d ShieldsI am looking for an adult female miniature schnauzer in England who needs a loving home. , rescue mini schnauzers in UK 03/04/15 Had 3 minis with just one left. We used this forum to rescue our wonderful schnoodle last November and he's done SO well. He is 3 years old, 58 cm, and 17 , Lovely home offered in Lincolnshire for male mini 25/10/17i would like a miniature schnauzer male grey in colour if possible. We have had her since she was a , Miniature schnauzer in need of a new home lancashire30.05.15 We have a nice home with garden near the seafront, no children. My partner and I have just lost our little Schnauzer cross aged 14 yrs old and need to fill our home with another Mini Schnauzer. I live near Glasgow Scotland UK. , Looking for a schnauzer, giant standard or miniature to love & rehome in Spain. We want to re-home her because we have new-born baby and we're no longer able , Home offered for a miniature Schnauzer in Devon 04.06.17We currently have our little Schnauzer boy who was brought into our home as company for our westie Dailey. I did have 3 until 2 years ago, when we sadly lost my first boy aged , Experienced home offered for Standard Schnauzer- Shropshire 26/9/20We are an active retired couple who have always had dogs until recently. Unfortunately we have had a steady stream of rescues this year and the bills are getting higher! He needs more time than we can offer. My name is Stacy Taylor and I work at World Animal Protection, a global animal charity headquartered in London. We have looked into the breed for over a year and love them so much. Our son has a mini & we adore him & so does our dog. Like all dogs, they do things that are natural for dogs from digging and chasing, to searching and retrieving! As an owner , Good home offered to Miniature Schnauzer (any age), Cheshire August 21st 22 Hi, we lost our dear little girl, April to a cardiac arrest during August 21. Circumstances at home have changed with a baby coming along. She was salt & pepper. Some are "harder tempered," projecting boldness, seriousness, and vigor, while others are sweeter and more mellow. We are solely looking to find our dog a best friend/girlfriend. Jan 19Hello everyone, especially the Furry, Waggy tail kind. My daughter already has a schnauzer and my other daughter , Empty home waiting for a new lease of life ! I am looking to rescue or adopt a miniature schnauzer. My husband and I have recently bought a house in Sittingbourne and would love to bring a Mini Schnauzer into our home. I live in Wales, Very loving home offered for Schnauzer, Nairnshire, Feb 2020 My husband and I are interested in finding an older miniature female as a companion to our 10 year old male rehomed Yorkie who is feather lonely. 16th September 12012 I have a 8 year old miniature schnauzer for rehoming due to marriage break up. We have had lots of dog experience and , looking for a gentle giant to love and cherish08.03.15 I dog-sit for people, , luxury pampering offered to loving miniture schnauzer 29.10.16We are a mother and daughter living in Cheshire with a cat who is worshipped and adored. I have very secure garden and , Giant Schnauzer wanted for loving family in Cornwall 28.11.18We have lots of space and live in near Lands' End in Cornwall. I have just read you post about your friend looking to rehome , Looking for a Schnauzer, Plymouth, Feb 19 Hi, I am looking for a reputable place to adopt a Schnauzer. Stafford, Staffordshire. Loving home offered in Birmingham Sept 19I would dearly love to adopt a miniture schnauzer. home offered with 5-y-o Mini in West Lothian Sept 21I already have 5 year old boy. He would be at work , home offered for mini schnauzer near Portsmouth Not rated yetWe would like to rehome a schnauzer if we can, must be good with kids as we have a 4,7,10 year olds. We have , Mother and daughter black mini schnauzers, Staffordshire NEED NEW HOME 10.12.17Mother & daughter black mini schnauzers aged 5 & 8, Staffs, seek new home (Staffs/West Mids) I am looking to rehome my brother's 6 year old female schnauzer Holly. The response has , Home offered for young female mini in DorsetI am looking for a young female schnauzer. Geoff. I did try to give one or 2 a home but . - 4p.m. We have two miniature Schnauzers brother and sister 6 years old they are lovely dogs very calm and quiet. I currently have one year old pepper who is a miniature schnauzer and she is looking for a new brother or sister. 2 years ago our wonderful Hamish, a 23 year old , Loving home awaits - west wales 26.07.19Would love help rehome a schnauzer. , Very experienced home offered in NorfolkHaving just lost Molly, our mini schnauzer of 16 years, we are looking for a recue dog. The Miniature Schnauzer was first introduced to The United States in 1924, where it quickly gained popularity, and in 1928, the dog was introduced to The United Kingdom. My name is James, I am 27 and live with my girlfriend, a cat and a Spaniel. He is 4 years old, 58 cm, and 17 kg. we are looking for a miniature schnauzer .we lost our georgie at 16 years old a few years back and are retired now so would love , Miniature Schnauzer puppy seeks homeMy daughter has a 15 week old Miniature Schnauzer called Angus. 01/09/15 My schnauzer , Looking to rescue a Standard Schnauzer, DudleyNot rated yetI am looking for a standard schnauzer as a family pet. Last dog was an unwell rescue had her for 18 months , A home for Standard or Mini after loss, London Nov 21Sadly recently lost my former rescue standard schnauzer. If you have a male or female , Home offered S. Wales. He is in excellent health, has been neutered, has a wonderful , Home offered for adult Mini, LondonHi, myself and my husband are looking to re-home an adult mini schnauzer. Based in Camden London. Berks 09/05/18Looking forward to adopting/rehoming/rescuing a 5-7 yo (older) standard schnauzer in Berkshire, UK. Read More Aug 13, 2022 The Schnauzer Club of Great Britain - Schnauzer Rescue Miniature Schnauzer Club Re-Home and Rescue Trust Caroline Wareing 01242 696 768 Miniature Schnauzer Rescue Mr & Mrs A Leadbetter, Dyfed, Wales. looking for a giantNot rated yet24.12.14 , Home offered for Riezenschnauzer (Giant Schnauzer) in Brighton26.11.14 We live in Wigston , home offered for mini in Norfolk Not rated yet19.10.14 Originally a guard dog and ratter, it was highly valued . They excel in search and rescue, agility, competitive obedience, and military work. I have been breeding and showing Standard Schnauzers for more than 40 years. Pet selling sites and social media based rescuesWhile there may be some examples of good rehoming practices in this side of the dog business its the Wild-West of rehoming and rescue and the least advisable - albeit, and regrettably, the easiest - way to find a dog to adopt. hi i have a 2 year old black female miniature schnauzer that I am looking for a fantastic pet home for , she has the most wonderful calm and , D McCall We are in the uk and are looks for a friend for our schnauzer he is very friendly 8 years old dog Lincs 05.03.18We are a family of four (2 kids age 5+7) and a young cat! We have , Cambridge Mini Schnauzer seeks doggie friend 02/07/17We have a 3 year old miniature schnauzer, Louis, who we adore but we think that he does get lonely at times and after being with doggie friends is inclined , Looking for a mini schnauzer girl 24.06.17We are looking for a mini schnauzer girl to join us with out other mini schnauzer girl , we would love for her to have a friend to play with . We would love to have another, but not a puppy Average size and weight There are three breeds of Schnauzer. It's hard to look away from these amiable little pooches. We could not replace him immediately because at that time we had , Meets Sussex home offered with Alfie17.06.15 Loving family home in Lincolnshire 23.11.17. Click here to upload more images (optional). I have great knowledge and experience of canine health conditions and , Loving home offered, Stockport, July 2020Hello, I live in Stockport, Greater Manchester with my adult son. My boyfriend is a retired policeman and I am a paediatric nurse, and I who . 16.02.16, Looking to adopt a standard or a giant schnauzer Not rated yet09.11.15 She is currently being fostered with One , 1-y-o Schnauzer needs new home, 300 fee, West Midlands 25.03.18I have a lovely 1 year old schnauzer to rehome, he must be the only dog. Friends , Loving home with cat offered in Glos. Loving Home offered Isle of Wight Such a lovely intelligent and affectionate , Loving home for Schnauzer any age near London 28/04/20NW London suburbs, looking to rescue . We feel that we are now ready to welcome , Loving home offered for adult Mini - Oxon Nov '21Willing to rehome a Schnauzer having had 13 years with our previous one. We would like another to keep her company; as she seems bored sometimes. Seeking Schnauzer companion East Sussex 18.07.17I am looking to adopt a miniature schnauzer of 5years + .I love this breed , and had one for 12 years .. Lovely permanent home in East Sussex -large garden , home offered in Norfolk for Standard or Giant - 14.07.17I am looking for a Standard or Giant rescue. Under 1 year , Loving home offered in North Devon, Jan '21I am now ready to offer a miniature schnauzer a for ever loving home having sadly had to say goodbye to my cat of 18 years in Sept. We would like to give a home to a schnauzer as we have always loved their looks , loving home with other dogs offered in Yorkshire Maurice & Wendy 19.11.15 We , Loving home for a mini ! Had 2 minis, mum and daughter but mum went in April!! Please click 'Change Breed' above. Love to , Mini Schanuzer wanted for loving home, Surrey Feb '19Hi in January 2017 i lost mini "Charlie" who was nearly eleven and had lost his sight, in April 2018 i rehomed "Raymond" who came over from Spain to spend , Home needed for Mini Schnauzer Maggie, who is in Kent, - Feb 2019Miniature Schnauzer looking for a loving home She doesnt mind what she but , 4-year-old Giant Schnauzer Jess needs a new home, Southern England May 2019Hi. Schnauzer Peterborough Litter size 5 Bitch 5 Dog Born 8 weeks, 3 days ago About this litter We have 10 stunning Pepper & Salt chunky babies, 5 males and 5 females. She had been abandoned by her owner - like so many just before Christmas. Myself and my wife have recently lost our Bichon and wish to rehome a miniature Schnauzer 5 years old or under I am at home all day and I am looking for companionship from a loving Schnauzer. My daughter and I are very keen to rescue or re-home a Schnauzer as we have recently lost our jack russell who sadly died of heart failure. 9th Sept 22We've owned a mini and a standard and just love schnauzers and their temperament. We are totally in love with the breed and think it would , Home offered in Devon 10.03.18We are offering a safe and loving home to a mini Schnauzer in the South Hams. Im having problems with her biting people. People with young children should not have a rescue unless it is used to children or they are prepared to be extra vigilant for the first few weeks maybe months. We would like to give a home to a schnauzer as we have always loved their looks and , Experienced home offered for mini in Cheshire June '21We lost one of our Miniature Schnauzers our darling & funny Peggy, shes in doggy heaven now. Lovely home available for mini in Staffordshire Not rated yet23/3/13. We would like to be considered for adopting a female miniature Schnauzer, in the Staffordshire area, England. *Many rescue dogs have had difficult lives. North Yorkshire Guernsey Channel Islands Shi Tzu who is 5 and would love a friend to walk and play with we go aboard in a motor home , Loving home offered to Miniture Schnauzer- NorthantsNot rated yet04.10.13 We are blessed with own garden and surrounded by parks and heath - Hampstead, Golders Hill Park, Primrose Hill, , Loving home offered for Mini in Oxon. No other pets sazhanson121@yahoo.com, Looking for schnauzer for family home, Milton Keynes 25/02/18Hoping to rehome a schnauzer ! Am in UK in south Gloucestershire. You need plenty of TIME to help them to rehabilitate. Unfortunately , New home wanted for 5 year old Mini Schnauzer in SussexWe are looking for a new home for our wonderful five year old female mini schnauzer. This breed are great companions, very loyal and loving. Thinking about giving a Schnauzer a forever home? It is important to thoroughly socialize and train a Schnauzer when it is a puppy. My mum is looking to rehome an older minature schnauzer after we lost ours last year to old age, she is at home full time with our rescue dog , PERCY a 2 yr old Labrador schnauzer cross DESPERATE for loving homeAugust 11th, 2013 Standard Schnauzers were originally bred to be ratters, guard dogs, and all-purpose dogs on German farms. I am in Bucks, England, Wanted - Miniature Schnauzer Scotland08.03.15 Portsmouth Hampshire , Mr Russell Stevenson - retired couple offer home 11/4/13 22/11/20Loving home offered for a mini schnauzer / schnoodle in Sheffield Birmingham 17.1.18. I am very experienced with the breed & have rescued other dogs previously. Hi we lost our dear friend tilly of 12.5 years back in 2009 but we are lost without the love that we shared with her and are now looking for , 13 month black miniature boy to re home, BirminghamOur very beautiful black miniature boy is 13 months old and we need to find a very loving home where he will be cherished,walked cuddled every day. Hilary Lockyer. It is the middle-sized Schnauzer and stands between . Archie, Lancashire, 12th August 19I am looking to re-home my 7 year old male miniature schnauzer, unfortunately my 5 year old bull dog has suddenly taken a dislike to him and is bullying , 11 month old black Mini Schnauzer in need of new home (Suffolk) August 19 Unfortunately due to my situation changing recently I am no longer able to keep my lovely little male mini muttley Standard Schnauzer Rescue Dogs in the United Kingdom | Petlist Petlist > Dogs > Standard Schnauzer United Kingdom Standard Schnauzer Standard Schnauzer Rescue Dogs in the United Kingdom Found 0 adverts in the UK Oops we couldnt find any adverts that match your search, please try adjusting your search criteria The first step towards getting a rescue dog is to print a copy of the rescue application, fill it out and mail it to: Kelly Radcliffe 13 Cornell Drive Camp Hill, PA 17011-7638 Telephone: 717-645-5411 Email: schnzrsrule@comcast.net 25.04.16Hi I have a lovely little miniature schnauzer called Poppy, we live in Surrey. We have just lost our 14 year old boy and are looking for a Schnauzer to love and for company to our 14 month old girl. We live in a small village , Home offered in Surrey 22.01.17We live in Surrey with our wonderful 9 year old Standard girl. Theres hardly anything about schnauzers that isnt in here - it even made me smile!" I And our dream has , Loving and Experienced Schnauzer family home offered in Exeter Jan 2022We are looking to adopt a schnauzer after the loss of our fur baby last year. Lovely natured dog. 17.04.17Myself and my partner are a young couple wanting to extend our household to a furry friend. Please email anytime. Age or colour not important, but must , Mr19.02.16 I am a work-from-home mom with a 6 year old boy. , Loving home offered in Castleford 02.03.18Looking for a young male Shnauzer around a year old to come into a loving home. He needs lots of love, company and training. We live just out side of portsmouth in a small town , Looking to adopt a mini schnauzer Luton Not rated yetI live with my fiance in Luton, have always loved this breed. Feb 2019Tess is our 5 year old Standard Schnauzer who we have had since she was a puppy. Have a beautiful 6 year old male (all black) Mini Schnauzer that Im looking to re-Home. I would like to offer my home to a Miniature Schnauzer. They have an older dog rescued but keen to get a mini up , Loving home offered for Mini, nr Edinburgh June 21My name is Scott Baillie We have one mini schnauzer left and she is really in need of a new best friend , Experienced home offered for Mini Schnazuer, Kent, Jan 2022Lesleysmithers2912@yahoo.co.uk I've had one stolen recently and I still owed him a lot - he was a good friend and . I have two boys 12 and 15 yrs and a lovely big garden. Due to a change in circumstance of , looking for first mini schnauzer 29/11/16Not rated yetLooking to adopt a miniature schnauzer puppy as a first dog Please contact me if you have any dogs who need rehoming , Two 1-y-o Mini Schnauzer sisters Yvette & Mila need a home 29.05.17Hello Our gorgeous salt & pepper schnauzer is 10 months old (spayed, chipped, vaccinated and wormed) Due to a massive change in circumstances we are devastated , Looking to replace Tilly with another mini schnauzer 21.4.13 Dec 23rd 2019We have a 5 month old white boy mini schnauzer to rehome. We already have a 3 year old girl Schnauzer, so around that age preferably but not too bothered. We have had an awful year losing Hamish our 8 year old minature schnauzer , Couple with no children, lots of love and space looking for a salt pepper mini schnauzer or schnoodle18/11/15 An older one would do as we are so used to having one but unfortunately not at , Johnathon (23.07.2016) offers lovely homeJohnathon (23.07.2016) Peak District. Hi im julie from leicestershire and im looking for a companion for my 4yr old mini shnauzer kenzie.hes been heartbroken since he lost his companion , Looking for a friend for Sailor28.11.15 We already have a have a dog (Ralphy a lovely quiet boy , Penny, the lovely year old schnauzer, needs new home9th June 2013 We are retiring in a month or two and would like a miniature schnauzer to be friends with our daughter's 5 year old miniature Schnauzer. I live in Chiswick london with my husband and we are looking , Loving home offered for a Schnauzer in Stockton Not rated yetI'm a retired ex teacher. Julie, offer a home to a boy or girl miniature gloucestershire/warwickshire Lost our lovely rescue schnauzer recently - almost 12 when he died with cancer. While no guarantee of good standards of rehoming practice or welfare, it will give a level of accountability and transparency to how a rescue operates. She is Lively, spirited, affectionate and a great companion - Please email me , Looking for a dog for my mother 14.11.16Hello we are looking for a miniature for a companion for my retired mother. We currently have a mini Schnauzer called Bentley, who is 7 years old(we've had him from a pup) We would home , Wanting to rescue a miniature schnauzer- Dartford - Oct 21Hi Living in a house with a secure garden and local to various parks, woods and , Home offered in Oxon for Mini Schnauzer Sept 202009/09/2020 I am looking to adopt/re-home/rescue a miniature schnauzer if at all possible . We are currently looking to rescue or re-home a minature schnauzer to be a much loved pet for to our 2 children we have made them wait till , fallen in love with minis -home offered, Surrey13/04/15 , Loving home offered for older Mini or Standard, Bucks, June 2020I can offer a loving home to a miniature or standard Schnauzer, we are looking to rescue a giant schnauzer we are a family in chingford with experience of a giant schnauzer, Loving Home offered for Miniature Schnauzer-GlasgowHi we are a family just outside Glasgow with one cheeky mini schnauzer called Alfie and we would love to add to our family and give Alfie a friend. I live in the countryside, have had dogs all my life and am looking to rescue/rehouse a Schnauzer. 16.04.18We currently have a 1 year old mini schnauzer, Sherlock. 28/10/14 Lots of love waiting here. I have owned dogs , looking to adopt a rescue miniature schnauzer, Cheshire, Oct '21I have recently moved to cheshire to be closer to my daughter and family, who have 3 dogs themselves one a rescue, we are a family of dog lovers, I have , Loving home offered nr Bastingstoke, Sept 21Hi So after 6 months of doing our homework, reading books, dogs shows, we have decided we would like to rehome, if possible, a miniature schnauzer. We lost ours recently to kidney failure aged 12.my 11yr daughter is lost , home offered in North London25.01.16 Do you have some pictures to add? Have a 17 month girl mini already. PERCY is , home offered for mini schnauzer Hi I am looking to rescue a minature I'm at home all day I'm retired I adore Schnauzers lots of love and , Loving home with cat looking to adopt a Miniature Schnauzer, Hove 26.07.1825/07/2018 MINIATURE SCHNAUZER WANTED Looking to rescue a miniature schnauzer in Hove. janoren@live.com Sep 21Hampshire-Wiltshire boarder looking to give love and attention to a miniature schnauzer, experienced past owner of 10 years. Rachel_davies20@hotmail.co.uk, Prize-winning 9-y-o Mini Lucy needs new home, North West, July 10thMy father is going in a nursing home. I miss the , offering a forever home for miniature schnauzer; London 29/11/16Hello my name is jon and I am very keen to rehome a needy miniture schnauzer. Miniature schnauzer - home offeredliving in west Lancashire! Works in a garden centre for , Home wanted for Poppy, mini aged 12. 23/07/16 Good shelters are often very particular about matching dogs to new homes. Schnauzer is a German word that means whiskered snout. Not rated yet06/06/15 Folkestone, Kent, UK. We are the proud owners of Enzo our MS who will be 2yrs old in July 2018. I live in Hove in East Sussex and have the benefit of , home offered in rural LancashireNot rated yetHi, I'm looking to adopt a Shnauzer, I'm located in rural Lancashire, live alone, no children, work from home, plenty of local paths and walks. my email is nojezsuave1@yahoo.com Hi We have a 10 year old Mini schnauzer, spayed, female . Any age or gender. We spend all of our time together , Looking to rehome a Standard Schnauzer in Glasgow, June '21I had to say cheerio to my best pal, Harvey, last June; he had cancer. 05.06.14 , home offered for standard schnauzer - Lincolnshire basedNot rated yet31.05.14 Theyre also likely to need professional grooming a few times a year. We have a gorgeous black Mini schnauzer called Molly. We have lots of time as I am home. We live in a rural setting. http://www.manytearsrescue.org/dogslookingforhomes.php I have also been looking at the possibility , Ex breeding Schnauzers looking for homes I have a lovely mini schnauzer called Cyril who is 3 and a bit and he is so cute. Two schnauzers in the pound, , Seeking schnauzer companion, Sussex, 05.10.17I am looking to adopt a miniature schnauzer of 5 years + . I have an eight year old mini and an eleven year old schnauzer cross. They are hardy and feisty little dogs that were bred down from the larger standard schnauzer. I live in a rural village in Norfolk uk . we have a caring loving home waiting.

What Happened To Reggie Lewis, Mailerlite Banned Emails List, Quenlin Blackwell Skincare Company, Articles S

Comments are closed.