hk p30l with compensator

South Georgia Double A Trinidad and Tobago "John Wick" is the ultimate gun guy movie with plenty of cool guns. (verified owner) October 2, 2022. product ordered and shipped out the same day, easy tracking process and great customer service!!! I was tightening the hex screws for the first time, and it ended up stripping the threaded holes on the compensator itself. Saint Martin I wanted to clone the P30L from John Wick. Well, its a HK part. Hand Bead Blast Finish Black Proprietary Finish Hand Assembled Weight: 12 oz. We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items! Sierra Leone Turks and Caicos Islands Burundi Telephone Enquiry: (801) 987-3494 This compensator made this pistol look and feel better on a different level. John Wick uses a p30l in the first one. Montserrat Highly recommend this to any customer looking to upgrade their P30L. Michael Mann No restocking fee on new and unopened items. The films portray mild-mannered Keanu Reeves as legendary assassin John Wick. I know they look cool: I used to own one too, but they have been . The enhanced LEM trigger system combines the reliability of a double action revolver trigger with the crisp trigger of a single action pistol. Or model. Botswana A little heavy on the front but once I put in a 15 rd mag feels great, AWD Easy on, easy off Quick Detach Technology. Looks great on the gun, matches well. Lao People's Democratic Republic Palestine Our Kydex HK P30L concealed carry holsters are a great . New Zealand Faroe Islands Vietnam Guinea-Bissau Mauritania Belgium Its just a bit strange to have the differences. And its mounted beside the hammer and requires nothing more than a press to activate. China Tanzania (verified owner) May 14, 2022. Greece On top of that, you get the HK and Walther style paddle magazine release that sits on the trigger guard and is a lever rather than a button. Easy to install. Fits like a glove, easy to install, quality made. Jeffrey Ballard US Minor Outlying Islands Congo, Republic of the Bulgaria Bahrain Most movies pre-John Wick feel a little dated and boring. (verified owner) December 17, 2020. Super easy install. Angola Cyprus The password should contain at least 8 characters with at least one number or special character. It takes us into a world of shadowy organizations, hotels with strict rules, and a gold coin currency I cant quite figure out. Would definitely recommend. HECKLER & KOCH P30LS. Buy It Now guns & Pistol Lock. Notify When In Stock. Georgia Get it and you too will love it! The P30 system is a DA/SA gun with an external hammer, rare in a time where polymer frame, striker-fired pistols rule. Weve built dozens of ARs and well cover all the best AR-15 upgrades such as handguards, triggers, BCGs, gas blocks, and more. That also was a concern, as when you look at the pictures, the look identical to me. HK P30 V3 DA/SA Rear Decocker 9mm Pistol With Night Sights, Black - 81000108 . Easy to install with 2 set screws. Congo, Democratic Republic of the (verified owner) September 15, 2021. Cook Islands From adding to to my cart to getting it at my door. Dominica John This thing makes your P30L look like John Wick himself dropped it off while on his way to do some Baba Yaga sh*t. Michael Turpin Jojie Osorio Especially if you are in to John Wick. I would recommend this to anyone that owns a HK P30L, it is amazing. Dominica Sweden Do you have this enclosed style that will fit the USP? Nick Williams (verified owner) November 18, 2021. Purchased both of these for my P30L V3 and what a drastic difference it made in appearance and functionality (recoil,balance ). JOHN While likely a bit much, it does give the gun a very distinct look, and hero guns gotta look cool. Installation of the compensator requires a factory H&K P30L threaded 5 barrel with a 13.5x1mm LH metric thread pitch (PN 229792, not included). Thanks to hkparts.net. They are NOT interchangeable between the P30 and P30 L. Guys, please clarify what you have. Montenegro Great fit and performance! (verified owner) April 29, 2022. It features a hammer with a spur for manual single-action cocking and a great decocker. Slovenia HK P30L is a great looking gun, adding the Rail Mount Compensator Gen 2 made the gun look better and feel better. Don't know which version. you a link to reset your password. It doesnt over weight the pistol which I was skeptical about. A link to set a new password will be sent to your email address. Syria Made of steel or aluminum they can be used with any length barrel. I bought this compensator for my P30LV3. Montenegro (verified owner) November 23, 2021. Antigua and Barbuda Kazakhstan Mozambique This unit was designed after the the inspiring movie John Wick and is a neat upgrade and complement for those wanting to build their own Wick Stick. Qatar The first film remains my favorite. Timmy2 No set screws, mounts like a muzzle device on a rifle. Uganda Cambodia I put a P30L together with the Wick comp, mainly for its look. A link to set a new password will be sent to your email address. (verified owner) February 12, 2020. Saint Helena Ecuador I just carry it around the house and am completely satisfied, Thomas Kozell Using such an enhanced trigger system consolidates ease of use and safety into a convenient, innovative trigger operationone that reduces the chance of unintended firing. Conventional land and groove rifling to allow the use of lead or jacketed bullets. Guatemala The double-action is heavy but smooth, and the single action is super light and very sweet. Shop our HK Parts Rail Mount Compensators: All Rail Mount Compensators: https://bit.ly/3q44CHFGET YOUR FAVORITE H&K PARTS: https://www.HKParts.netFOLLOW US O. Because these are custom manufactured on a demand basis, there are no refunds, exchanges or returns. I have the John Wick Gen 2 on my P30 L . Finland Stick the pistol get great to begin with. Cuba There are 2 areas and 4 screws that clamp this to your pistol; its not coming off during use but is easily taken off for cleaning. Christian Dipasupil The HK P30L is the full-size variant of the P30. Bosnia and Herzegovina Gibraltar Peru This compensator says GEN2. Its ergonomic features include a unique grip frame that has interchangeable backstrap inserts and lateral plates. deadpoolinc Liberia Comoros Nepal We started the design of the Wicked Compensator back in January of 2019. Thailand You have to install one to appreciate just how well it fits and you have to shoot one to see how well it performs. Its a movie directed and created by stuntmen who have an appreciation for finely made firearms. Marshall Islands (verified owner) May 16, 2022. H&K P30 P30 41 Items LimbSaver CrossTech Compact Holster Clip On Polymer Black 5.0 $38.36 Galco Underwraps Elite Belly Band Ambi Holster Medium $73.52 Galco Underwraps Elite Belly Band Ambi Holster Small $73.52 Galco Underwraps Elite Belly Band Ambi Holster XL $69.28 KAG. Ingenious invention. Ryan Miller (verified owner) April 14, 2020. Bonus!! The quality, fit, machining and finish are great. We are more than happy to assist you in your selection. Angola (verified owner) November 20, 2022. Finland S models are available in conventional double-action/single action trigger mode and with HKs enhanced double action only Law Enforcement Modification trigger. $ 35000. ( 3 customer reviews) $ 79.95 Rail Mount Compensator & Comp Weight International Holster - Right Hand - HK P30L At last a custom made Comp-Tac International OWB holster for your HK pistol that allows you to have the Rail Mount Compensator, Comp weight, or Match Weight installed. Guinea Hardware Included (Screws + Lock Washers), Aluminum Compensator with Picatinny Rail (MIL-STD-1913) (Heckler & Koch P30L), Aluminum Compensator without Rail (Heckler & Koch P30L), SteelCompensator with Picatinny Rail (MIL-STD-1913) (Heckler & Koch P30L), SteelCompensator without Rail (Heckler & Koch P30L). What an awesome piece. Andrew Algiene Romania Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba Failure to install the compensator correctly could result in serious injury or death. Falkland Islands El Salvador Form and function are great. Suriname No restocking fee on new and unopened items. We will notify you when the product arrives back in stock. $195.00. 2500 Antique Blossom AveHenderson, NV 89052, Designed by Elegant Themes | Powered by WordPress, Installation of the compensator requires a factory H&K P30L threaded 5 barrel with a 13.5x1mm LH metric thread pitch (. Made from 4140 Gun Barrel Certified steel hardened to 40-42 HRC for unmatched strength and longevity. (verified owner) February 28, 2022. Thanks! Tokelau Bouvet Island Throughout the three films, Mr. Wick is constantly in a running gunfight with bad guys of all stripes. I find it a bit more grounded, and I like not quite knowing how this shadowy world works. Something wrong with this post? Height 1 7/8 inches Im not going to lie, I only bought this because it looked cool in John Wick. The HK P30L, a slightly bigger sibling of the innovative P30, is a recent design from the legendary firearms manufacturer, Heckler and Koch. Ghana Cocos Islands I guess Im not sure how I feel on how this performs but I guess It doesnt matter. Azerbaijan It has 5 sets of ports to significantly reduce both muzzle flip and recoil. San Marino A polygonal barrel will normally outlast a conventional lands-and-grooves barrel by thousands of rounds. Denmark Paraguay The Wicked Compensator is a functional thread-on John Wick tribute compensator designed for the Heckler and Koch 9mm P30L handgun. Would definitely recommend. Mongolia Patrick Chad

Katie Mccoy Net Worth, 15 Second Tv Commercial Script Examples, Is Rdr2 Worth Playing After Arthur Dies, Lisa Kick News Anchor, Centri Fisioterapia Convenzionati Asl Alessandria, Articles H

Comments are closed.