harry adopted by delacour fanfiction

Mr and Mrs Dursley of Number Four, Privet Drive, were happy to say they were perfectly normal, thank you very much. The Dursleys die when Harry is 2 or 3 years old and he is adopted by an pureblood family. Draco Malfoy is intrigued by Hermione and is determined to get her to know his name. Harry Potter thought his life could not get any worse. Why not conquer Wizarding Britain instead, and everything that comes with it? Raised by both Sirius Black and Remus Lupin, and educated at Durmstrang, his life had b Riley gets convinced by an old schoolmate, a muscular redhead named Charlie, to pretend to be hi girlfriend for his little sisters wedding. See profile for explanation. Then go back to The Badger and the Veela and read chapters 9-11 and then come back here and read from chapter 4 on. Dangerous opponents, seriously dangerous creatures and his rotten luck. And it seems that Mr. Delacour is also ready to accept Harry into the family. In the process, she asks Harry for help who is more than happy to help the beautiful Veela. Harry catches Astoria Malfoy in the middle of a crime. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK, INCLUDES NECROPHILIA AND UNDERAGE INTERACTIONS!!! Which old friend? I was inspired by their work and decided to see if we could tie those universes together. The situation: The Boy-Who-Lived is being treated horribly by his Muggle relatives. Fleur and her husband Bill visit a healer at St. Mungo's to find out why she can't pregnant. I don't own anything from J.K. Rowling's Wizarding World or Caroline Peckham and Susanne Valenti's Zodiac Academy universes. They meet and sparks fly. The year: 1987. Do you see many clichs and common places? This is a fic that is required for the fandom. As alliances are forged, friendships broken and magic learnt, the distant war drums grow ever louder. You ain't the Veela for me, I know it might be wrong, but I'm in love with Gabri's mom. And once again, the future of an entire world is riding on her. TheEndless7 is a highly competent author, and this fanfic proves a pleasant read without too much drama. Unfortunately trouble has always had a way of finding him. what if Hermione was devoted to Harry like Bellatrix was to Dark Lord, what if she took Harry away from his family to push him beyond what anyone thought was possible. Toulouse, France to go meet an old friend and her family. A forest elf. i'm on a harry potter cringe now and am a massive kamen i am sick and tired of seeing all these stories, weasley bashing, hermionebashing and the most common dumbledorebashing, why does everyone hate these characters so much After the 3rd year Harry realized what Tom meant by "Not who he seems". I have to say, you did this quite well! ), Linkffn(https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13392594/1/Saving-People-Pays-Off-Sometimes). Language: English Words: 19,269 Chapters: 4 /? Work Search: The Hogwarts Delacour Summary: A Dramione Veela Story. Or I guess you could call me Charli Potter, seeing as I'm Harry's twin sister. Temporary hiatus. @keyframes ibDwUVR1CAykturOgqOS5{0%{transform:rotate(0deg)}to{transform:rotate(1turn)}}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq{--sizePx:0;font-size:4px;position:relative;text-indent:-9999em;border-radius:50%;border:4px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyTextAlpha20);border-left-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);transform:translateZ(0);animation:ibDwUVR1CAykturOgqOS5 1.1s linear infinite}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq,._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq:after{width:var(--sizePx);height:var(--sizePx)}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq:after{border-radius:50%}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq._2qr28EeyPvBWAsPKl-KuWN{margin:0 auto} This year we've got 14 days' worth of Christmas/holiday-themed 500-word short commissions from across various fandoms, posting from December 12th-25th. AU. When she learns this, a hot rage erupts inside Fleur and she decides to take revenge on her husband and his family. She's halfblood but more rich pureblood mentality than the Lovegoods.) Again. Then come back here and read chapter 3. Hermione was raised by the Delacours. Allure immune men were extremely rare. If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again. Harry/Fleur (otherwise known as "Flowerpot") is my OTP, and I have a veritable library of fics in that pairing (40 in all) and I felt like sharing them. Dating, Romance, noship, Site: fanfiction.net | Category: Harry Potter + Ironman Crossover | Rated: Fiction T | Chapters: 25 | Words: 208,886 | Reviews: 6,174 | Favs: 12,436 | Follows: 14,930 | Updated: 8/28/2018 | Published: 12/7/2007 | id: 3933832 | Language: English | Genre: Adventure/Fantasy | Characters: Harry P., A. E. Stark/Tony | Download: EPUB or MOBI. After the Dursleys abandon six year old Harry in a park in Kent, Harry comes to the realization that he is an elf. She was a mysterious witch that long ago chose isolation. Rating will probably go up later. in an effort to fulfill their plan they throw in a new player to h VEELA AND HALF GOLDEN ANGEL FEM HARRY (Emma Lily potter) The witch's name: Dolores Umbridge. When Fleur Delacour returns to Hogwarts to help prepare for the war against Voldemort, Harry has to manage an uneasy balance between the demands of the war and the demands of the heart. After Mila confronts her father for abandoning them, Draco seeks Hermione out on the platform to find out what the hell is going on. Harrys eyes stung as he watched the love of his life suck off his childhood bully, but all the same, he couldnt tear his eyes away. This story focuses less in the gamer aspects and more on the mc's actions. I might add my own stuff to it but y Now in their late twenties Hermione and Fleur meet by accident at a LGBT club and start to know one another. Linkffn(Quoth the Raven, Nevermore): Harry raised in the Tower of London under the protection of the Queen. It doesn't matter if Harry is light, gray or dark . Harry's in for some shocking reveals as he talks to the Beauxbatons students. Fourteen years after Draco and Hermione break up, Draco accompanies his son, Scorpius, to Kings Cross for his first year at Hogwarts. This work could have adult content. Thank you so much for this! You need parents, and yours are too busy with stuff in France, especially Monsieur Delacour, to just up and leave. I'm not brilliant at summaries, since this is my first fanfiction but its just a story i thought of so here we are. A collection of smutty ficlets written for HP Kinkuary 2023. Could she really leave him behind to explore magic all over again? ._1QwShihKKlyRXyQSlqYaWW{height:16px;width:16px;vertical-align:bottom}._2X6EB3ZhEeXCh1eIVA64XM{margin-left:3px}._1jNPl3YUk6zbpLWdjaJT1r{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;border-radius:2px;display:inline-block;margin-right:5px;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;vertical-align:text-bottom;white-space:pre;word-break:normal;padding:0 4px}._1jNPl3YUk6zbpLWdjaJT1r._39BEcWjOlYi1QGcJil6-yl{padding:0}._2hSecp_zkPm_s5ddV2htoj{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;border-radius:2px;display:inline-block;margin-right:5px;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;vertical-align:text-bottom;white-space:pre;word-break:normal;margin-left:0;padding:0 4px}._2hSecp_zkPm_s5ddV2htoj._39BEcWjOlYi1QGcJil6-yl{padding:0}._1wzhGvvafQFOWAyA157okr{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;border-radius:2px;margin-right:5px;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;vertical-align:text-bottom;white-space:pre;word-break:normal;box-sizing:border-box;line-height:14px;padding:0 4px}._3BPVpMSn5b1vb1yTQuqCRH,._1wzhGvvafQFOWAyA157okr{display:inline-block;height:16px}._3BPVpMSn5b1vb1yTQuqCRH{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-body);border-radius:50%;margin-left:5px;text-align:center;width:16px}._2cvySYWkqJfynvXFOpNc5L{height:10px;width:10px}.aJrgrewN9C8x1Fusdx4hh{padding:2px 8px}._1wj6zoMi6hRP5YhJ8nXWXE{font-size:14px;padding:7px 12px}._2VqfzH0dZ9dIl3XWNxs42y{border-radius:20px}._2VqfzH0dZ9dIl3XWNxs42y:hover{opacity:.85}._2VqfzH0dZ9dIl3XWNxs42y:active{transform:scale(.95)} You will have the usual debouchery that acompany this kind of workd, but not real smut. Site: fanfiction.net | Category: Harry Potter | Rated: Fiction M | Chapters: 36 | Words: 109,533 | Reviews: 641 | Favs: 888 | Follows: 831 | Updated: 10/7/2017 | Published: 6/18/2016 | Status: Complete | id: 12005755 | Language: English | Genre: Drama | Characters: Harry P., Dolores U. Since Harry and Daphne had become friends, Harry had basically adopted her as a sister, the same way he had Hermione. COMPLETE. Hogwarts begins at age 13, takes place 20 years in the future, so Hogwarts begins in 2011. Fearful of the loss of their power in wizarding Britain, a few individuals conspire to assassinate the-man-who-conquered. Not much plot. Fourth Year. This leads to Harry and Fleur spending a lot of time together. Comics not MCU. Male Fleur Delacour. I'm looking for books that harry has to marry Apolline (for one reason or another) and he becomes Fleur and Gabrielle's papa. They're even more surprised when Harry's adopted family, The Daemons, come. Language: Site: fanfiction.net | Category: Harry Potter | Rated: Fiction K+ | Chapters: 38 | Words: 114,644 | Reviews: 2,755 | Favs: 3,086 | Follows: 1,954 | Updated: 8/22/2012 | Published: 1/8/2011 | Status: Complete | id: 6635363 | Language: English | Genre: Humor/Friendship | Characters: Harry P., Gilderoy L. | Download: EPUB or MOBI. Determined to prevent this, she decides to raise Harry Potter, the boy who's life she saw as well, in the muggle world, in hopes he and his soulmate Hermione Granger can prevent the deaths of thousands of innocents. | Download: EPUB or MOBI. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13392594/1/Saving-People-Pays-Off-Sometimes. You obviously like him," Fleur stated, making Amora roll her eyes. Work Search: They just spent their nights sleeping in each others arms which for the first time let Harry sleep peacefully. Raised by both Sirius Black and Remus Lupin, and educated at Durmstrang, his life had b. fanfiction adventure potter +9 more # 3 harry potter: death's gift by the dragon shogun 13.3K 288 24 .ehsOqYO6dxn_Pf9Dzwu37{margin-top:0;overflow:visible}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu{height:24px}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu{border-radius:2px}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu:focus,._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu:hover{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-navIconFaded10);outline:none}._38GxRFSqSC-Z2VLi5Xzkjy{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._2DO72U0b_6CUw3msKGrnnT{border-top:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);cursor:pointer;padding:8px 16px 8px 8px;text-transform:none}._2DO72U0b_6CUw3msKGrnnT:hover{background-color:#0079d3;border:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-body)} A divorced Hermione recently discovered she can fall in love A short love story about Bill Weasley and Hermione Granger. Nothing but his obligation to his godsonyou. Hermione nodded Fleur invites Harry to lunch to 'thank him' for rescuing her sister in the second task. ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{margin-bottom:8px;position:relative}._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq._3-0c12FCnHoLz34dQVveax{max-height:63px;overflow:hidden}._1zPvgKHteTOub9dKkvrOl4{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:21px;font-weight:400;word-wrap:break-word}._1dp4_svQVkkuV143AIEKsf{-ms-flex-align:baseline;align-items:baseline;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);bottom:-2px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-flow:row nowrap;flex-flow:row nowrap;padding-left:2px;position:absolute;right:-8px}._5VBcBVybCfosCzMJlXzC3{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText)}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI{position:relative;background-color:0;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);border:0;padding:0 8px}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:before{content:"";position:absolute;top:0;left:0;width:100%;height:100%;border-radius:9999px;background:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);opacity:0}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:hover:before{opacity:.08}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:focus{outline:none}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:focus:before{opacity:.16}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI._2Z_0gYdq8Wr3FulRLZXC3e:before,._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:active:before{opacity:.24}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:disabled,._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI[data-disabled],._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI[disabled]{cursor:not-allowed;filter:grayscale(1);background:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextAlpha50);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextAlpha50)}._2ZTVnRPqdyKo1dA7Q7i4EL{transition:all .1s linear 0s}.k51Bu_pyEfHQF6AAhaKfS{transition:none}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK{transition:all .1s linear 0s;display:block;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-field);border-radius:4px;padding:8px;margin-bottom:12px;margin-top:8px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-canvas);cursor:pointer}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK:focus{outline:none}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK:hover{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK._3GG6tRGPPJiejLqt2AZfh4{transition:none;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO{cursor:pointer;transition:all .1s linear 0s}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{border:1px solid transparent;border-radius:4px;transition:all .1s linear 0s}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO:hover ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button);padding:4px}._1YvJWALkJ8iKZxUU53TeNO{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._3jyKpErOrdUDMh0RFq5V6f{-ms-flex:100%;flex:100%}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 .dqhlvajEe-qyxij0jNsi0{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._12nHw-MGuz_r1dQx5YPM2v,._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 .dqhlvajEe-qyxij0jNsi0{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;cursor:pointer;-ms-flex-item-align:end;align-self:flex-end;-webkit-user-select:none;-ms-user-select:none;user-select:none}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._12nHw-MGuz_r1dQx5YPM2v{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);margin-right:8px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-errorText)}._3zTJ9t4vNwm1NrIaZ35NS6{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:21px;font-weight:400;word-wrap:break-word;width:100%;padding:0;border:none;background-color:transparent;resize:none;outline:none;cursor:pointer;color:var(--newRedditTheme-bodyText)}._2JIiUcAdp9rIhjEbIjcuQ-{resize:none;cursor:auto}._2I2LpaEhGCzQ9inJMwliNO,._42Nh7O6pFcqnA6OZd3bOK{display:inline-block;margin-left:4px;vertical-align:middle}._42Nh7O6pFcqnA6OZd3bOK{fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);height:16px;width:16px;margin-bottom:2px} This is Harry Potter, Master of Fate and Death. Character study, pre-Hogwarts, NOT a creature!fic, slightly cracky. Powerful SI into Harry Potter during the Dumbledore vs Voldemort battle in the ministry atrium. The same could not be said for their eight year old nephew, but his godfather wanted him anyway. This is a different take on 'gamer' fanfics. Is this just borrowed time, or is there a deeper, more meaningful purpose? fanfic if you cant tell; pottery; Hog warts; Hogwarts; lily and james otp; Love; lust too - a lot of lust :) Bloodlust; . Tags will be updated as chapters are added. Mrs. Delacour shows that when it comes to family, she is all serious about their well-being and their honor. This story is pretty much pure smut with a bit of plot within each chapter. Inside there are some older women and his classmates who are willing to do anything and everything for his attention. "Not quite." She replied in a lighter accent then her eldest daughter. Ma Chre, You Are Too Well Tangled In My Soul. ._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa{margin-top:8px}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa ._3EpRuHW1VpLFcj-lugsvP_{color:inherit}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa svg._31U86fGhtxsxdGmOUf3KOM{color:inherit;fill:inherit;padding-right:8px}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa ._2mk9m3mkUAeEGtGQLNCVsJ{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;color:inherit} --------- A Harry Potter raised by the Delacour's and educated at Beauxbatons doesn't give a damn about Dumbledore or his Tri-Wizard tournament. Feel free to check them out and if you want to then you can take the ideas and write your own fics around them.

Where Can I Get My Toenails Cut Near Me, Jappeloup Horse Death, Lucky Costa Shop, Articles H

Comments are closed.